1. A deposit of €200 per week is required to confirm accommodation, in addition to the completed booking form. Your booking is not a confirmation booking/contract until we are in receipt of your deposit and completed booking form. We will not hold the cottage for more than 5 working days.
2. Please do not send cash through the post/mail.
3. The deposit is forfeited in the event of a cancellation.
4. Electricity & oil usage are extra, (both charged by meter reading) which is payable locally on the day of departure to our representative depending on usage.
5. Strictly NO pets allowed. Failure to observe this condition will result in immediate cancellation of the contract and clients will be requested to vacate the cottage. Emlagh Cottage will not be responsible for any additional cost incurred by the client as a result of this action.
6. A damage/security deposit of €100 per week is required on the day of arrival, refundable to you at the end of your stay after inspection of the property.
7. The property and its contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure otherwise a cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
8. The number of persons stated on the BOOKING FORM must not be exceeded without the express permission of EMLAGH COTTAGE.
9. Possession of the cottage may be taken after 5PM. Persons arriving late should advise well in advance. Check out on the day of departure is 10AM.
10. Emlagh Cottage are not responsible for any loss of valuables during your stay.
11. Emlagh Cottage provide bed linen and towels for your stay.
12. The balance of rental is payable six weeks in advance of the arrival date. If the booking is made less than thirty days before the arrival date, then payment in full is required before arrival. Deposits & balance of rental are payable by bank draft, personal cheque, cheque in foreign currency (please contact us for the equivalent in Euros) or bank transfer via internet banking. Postal details will be forwarded when booking takes place.
13. Emlagh Cottage will provide you with a cot and high chair if you require them on the condition that they are returned in a clean and tidy condition.
14. Sorry! No smoking in the cottage. Please smoke outside and please do not litter the grounds with cigarette butts. Please use the ash trays provided.